Are you looking for a delicious yet easy-to-prepare dish that will please even the harshest critics? Then you can look no further than this beef stir-fry with orange sauce recipe! This mouthwatering meal is aa excellent option for busy weeknights or a special occasion when you want to impress your guests. Not only is it a simple dish to prepare, but it’s also packed with unique flavors.
This recipe is versatile and can be adjusted to suit your tastes. Add some chopped chiles or chili flakes if you want a spicier version. Or, if you’re looking for an even heartier dish, add some diced potatoes or mushrooms. The possibilities are almost endless!
The beef stir-fry with orange sauce looks impressive when served, and it tastes absolutely delicious. Whether you’re cooking for a small family gathering or a large group of friends, this mouthwatering meal will be sure to please. And best of all, it takes no time to get it on the table. So why not give this recipe a try tonight?
Beef Stir-Fry With Orange Sauce Recipe
- ¾ pound beef top round steak
- Orange Sauce
- Nonstick spray coating*
- 4 green onions bias-sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil optional
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- ½ 8- ounce can 1/3 cup sliced water chestnuts,
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Partially freeze meat. Then, thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
- Prepare Orange Sauce; set aside.
- Spray a wok or 12-inch skillet with nonstick spray coating. Heat over medium-high heat. Stir-fry onions and garlic for 1 minute; remove from wok. If necessary, add 1 tablespoon oil.
- Stir-fry meat for 2 to 3 minutes or till done. Push meat away from center of wok.
- Stir Orange Sauce and pour into the center of wok. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Stir in spinach, water chestnuts, and onion mixture. Cover and cook for 1 minute. Serve over rice.
- Orange Sauce: In a small bowl stir together 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1 teaspoon sugar, and 1 teaspoon instant beef bouillon granules. Stir in 1 teaspoon finely shredded orange peel, ½ cup orange juice, and 1 tablespoon soy sauce.