Who doesn’t love a good burrito? Enjoying a homemade burrito is an easy and delicious way to quickly get a meal on the table. Not only can you enjoy a warm, tasty, and filling burrito, but you can also customize it with your favorite ingredients. Making a burrito can be a fun experience for the whole family to get involved. From picking out your favorite ingredients to wrapping it up and grilling it, making a burrito can be a great way to bond with your family.
The best part about making your burritos is that you are in charge of what goes into them. If you like them extra spicy, you control the heat level. You can also adjust the ingredients based on your dietary needs and preferences, making for a customized and delicious meal. There are so many variations of burritos that it is easy to find something everyone will enjoy. With some simple ingredients, you can make a delicious burrito that everyone will love.
So if you’re looking for an easy meal that you can customize and get creative with, look no further than making your homemade burrito. Keep reading to see how to make a delicious and satisfying burrito in just a few short steps!
- 4 10- inch flour tortillas
- ½ pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 15- ounce can black beans drained
- 1 10- ounce can tomatoes with green chili peppers
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Chopped green onion
- Wrap tortillas in foil. Heat in a 350° oven for 10 minutes to soften.
- Meanwhile, for filling, cook ground beef and onion till meat is brown and onion is tender.
- Drain. Stir in black beans, undrained tomatoes with chili peppers, and chili powder. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or to desired consistency.
- Reserve ¼ cup filling; set aside. Spoon one-fourth of the remaining filling onto each tortilla just below center.
- Fold bottom edge of tortilla up and over filling. Fold opposite sides of tortilla in, just till they meet. Roll up from the bottom.
- Top with some of the reserved filling. Sprinkle with green onion.