Do you have a craving for something sweet and citrusy? If so, then you’ll love this Cinnamon Rolls with Orange Glaze Recipe! This delicious recipe is the perfect combination of sweet and citrusy. The soft and fluffy cinnamon rolls are topped with a sweet orange glaze that adds just the right amount of tangy flavor. The aroma of the cinnamon rolls baking in the oven will fill the house with the irresistible scent of citrus and cinnamon. And when you take that first bite of a warm cinnamon roll covered in orange glaze, you’ll be in heaven. So why not try out this Cinnamon Rolls with Orange Glaze Recipe for a delicious and unique treat? It’s sure to be a hit with everyone!
Cinnamon Rolls With Orange Glaze Recipe
- 1 1- pound loaf frozen bread dough thawed
- 1 tablespoon margarine melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Nonstick spray coating
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- 2 to 3 teaspoons orange juice
- On a floured surface, roll dough into a 12x8-inch rectangle. (If the dough is difficult to roll out, let it rest for a short time and roll again. Repeat as necessary.
- Brush dough with melted margarine; sprinkle evenly with the 1 tablespoon sugar and the cinnamon.
- Roll up dough, beginning from one of the long sides. Seal seam. Slice into twelve 1-inch pieces.
- Spray a 9x1½-inch round baking pan with nonstick spray coating. Place rolls in pan with one cut side down. Cover and let rise in a warm place till nearly double, about 30 minutes.
- Bake in a 375° oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from pan.
- For glaze, in a small bowl stir together powdered sugar, orange peel, and enough orange juice to make of desired consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls. Serve warm.