This mouth-watering dish is bursting with flavor and is sure to be a hit with everyone. The combination of spices and tender beef will have your taste buds dancing in delight. Plus, the use of simple ingredients like rice and beef broth means that you won’t be spending hours in the kitchen preparing this meal. Serve it with a side of vegetables or a salad for a complete and delicious meal. So, let’s get cooking!
Curried Beed and Rice Recipe
- 1½ cups water
- 1 large onion chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium carrot chopped
- 1 tablespoon instant beef bouillon granules
- 2 to 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¾ cup regular brown rice
- 1½ cups cubed cooked beef 8 ounces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- In a 2-quart saucepan stir together the water, onion, carrot, bouillon granules, curry powder, and garlic. Heat to boiling, then stir in rice. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir beef, peas, and tomato into rice mixture. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes more or till rice and peas are tender.