Are you looking for a delicious and nutritious soup that is easy to make? Look no further than this Ham and Vegetables Soup recipe! This soup perfectly balances savory taste and healthy ingredients, combining protein-packed ham with fresh vegetables. This easy-to-make recipe is a warm and filling dish that will surely please the whole family.
Whether you’re looking for something simple to whip up during a busy weeknight or want to make a special meal for your family, this Ham and Vegetables Soup is the perfect option. Not only is it full of flavor, but it’s also straightforward to make! Just toss all the ingredients into one pot and let the flavors meld together while the soup simmers. This soup also packs plenty of nutrition, as the combination of ham and vegetables provides a good dose of essential vitamins and minerals.
This Ham and Vegetables Soup is truly a meal that everyone can enjoy. It’s hearty enough to satisfy even the hungriest appetites and can be altered to accommodate individual tastes. Feel free to use whatever vegetables you have on hand and whatever type of ham you prefer.
Using this recipe, you can have a delicious homemade soup on the table in no time. It’s a great way to warm up on cold winter days and ensure everyone in your family gets a nutritious meal. So get ready to enjoy the savory flavors of this Ham and Vegetables Soup!
Ham and Vegetables Soup Recipe
- 3 cups water
- 1 7½- ounce can tomatoes cut up
- 1 tablespoon instant beef bouillon granules
- ½ teaspoon dried basil crushed
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano crushed
- 1 cup loose-pack frozen broccoli
- cauliflower and carrots
- ½ cup frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- In a medium saucepan combine the water, undrained tomatoes, bouillon granules, basil, and oregano.
- Bring to a boil. Stir in frozen vegetables and tortellini.
- Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 7 minutes or till tortellini are tender. Stir in parsley.