Oh boy, this recipe is something special. If you’re looking for a delicious and elegant seafood dish, look no further than this linguine with scallops recipe. This is the perfect dish to impress your family and friends at your next gathering. Not only is it incredibly easy to make, but it’s also packed full of flavor. This dish is guaranteed to be a hit and leave everyone wanting more. So if you’re looking for a delicious seafood dish to wow your guests, give this linguine with scallops recipe a try.
Linguine With Scallops Recipe
- 1 pound fresh or frozen scallops
- 12 ounces linguine
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or cooking oil
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- ¾ cup dry vermouth or dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¾ cup sliced green onion
- ¾ cup snipped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers drained
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Thaw scallops, if frozen. Halve any large scallops; set aside. Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat margarine and oil over medium-high heat. Add scallops; cook and stir about 2 minutes or till opaque. Remove scallops with a slotted spoon, leaving juices in skillet.
- Stir broth, vermouth or white wine, and lemon juice into skillet. Bring to boiling. Boil for 10 to 12 minutes or till liquid is reduced to about 1 cup. Stir in onion, parsley, capers, dillweed, and pepper. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute. Add scallops, stirring just till heated through. Pour over linguine; toss gently.