Are you looking for a simple and delicious way to enjoy your favorite vegetables? Oven-baked vegetables are the perfect option! They are quick, easy to make and require minimal effort. Plus, they taste great!
Oven-Baked Vegetables Recipe
- Nonstick spray coating
- ¼ cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups ¼-inch-thick zucchini slices onion rings,
- or 2 cups cauliflower flowerets
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie Italian salad dressing
- Spray a cold baking sheet with nonstick spray coating. Set aside.
- In a 9-inch pie plate stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and paprika till well mixed. In a medium mixing bowl place zucchini, onion rings, or cauliflower. Drizzle vegetables with salad dressing; toss till coated. Then, roll vegetables in crumb mixture till coated. Place the coated vegetables in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake vegetables in a 450° oven for 9 to 11 minutes or till golden.