This easy-to-follow recipe will have you sipping on a delightful summer cocktail in no time. Not only is this cocktail tasty, but it also makes for a great conversation starter at your next summer gathering. So grab your ingredients, get your shaker ready, and let’s get started on making this crowd favorite.
Peach Daiquiri Ice Recipe
- 1 16- ounce can peach slices juice pack
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons rum
- ¼ teaspoon finely shredded lime peel
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Drain peaches, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. In a blender container or food processor bowl combine peach slices, sugar, rum, lime peel, lime juice, and reserved peach juice.
- Cover and blend or process till smooth. Pour peach mixture into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan.
- Cover and freeze at least 4 hours or till firm. Let stand at room temperature about 5 minutes before serving.