Looking for a delicious and healthy meal you can whip up in a flash? Look no further than this pork and broccoli stir-fry recipe! Not only is it a breeze to make, but it’s also packed with nutrition and flavor. Whether you’re looking for something to serve for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion, this recipe is sure to be a hit.
This recipe is not only delicious but also incredibly healthy. The pork provides a good source of lean protein, while the broccoli adds vitamin C, dietary fiber, and antioxidants. Plus, the stir-fry is cooked without added oil, so it’s also lower in fat and calories.
So why not give this pork and broccoli stir-fry a try? Its irresistible flavor, pleasing texture, and great nutrition make it the perfect meal for any occasion. Read on for all the details you need to make this fantastic dish!
Pork and Broccoli Stir-Fry Recipe
- ½ pound lean boneless pork
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Nonstick spray coating
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 10- ounce package frozen cut broccoli
- thawed and well drained
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1 to 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- ½ cup sliced water chestnuts
- Partially freeze meat. Thinly slice across the grain into bite-size strips.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, stir together chicken broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, dry sherry, and red pepper. Set aside.
- Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating. Add onion, broccoli, garlic, and gingerroot and stir-fry for 3 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove vegetable mixture from wok.
- Add oil to hot wok. Add pork and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or till no longer pink. Push pork from center of wok.
- Stir sauce and add to the center of wok. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Return vegetables to wok. Add water chestnuts and stir all ingredients together to coat with sauce. Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes more or till heated through.