Do you love the taste of fresh tomatoes? Suitable for a delicious lunch or dinner, this recipe combines the best flavors and textures of all these ingredients to make a mouthwatering dish. It’s an easy recipe that takes no time at all to prepare, and it’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser. And the best part? You don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen to make it! So, if you’re looking for something flavorful, easy, and delicious, this recipe is definitely for you!
Salmon And Pasta Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
- 1 cup four-color corkscrew macaroni
- 1 7½- ounce can salmon drained, flaked, and
- skin and bones removed
- ½ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- ½ cup shredded cucumber
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise or
- salad dressing
- ¼ teaspoon dried dillweed
- 4 medium tomatoes
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain; set aside. Combine salmon, yogurt, cucumber, carrot, mayonnaise or salad dressing, dillweed, ¼ teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Toss with pasta. Cover; chill 4 to 24 hours.
- Meanwhile, for tomato cups, cut out ½ inch of the core from each tomato. Invert tomatoes. For each, cut from the top to, but not quite through, the stem end, making 6 wedges.
- To serve, place tomatoes on plates. Spread wedges slightly apart; fill with salmon-pasta mixture.