Are you looking for a delicious, seafood-filled meal that will tantalize your taste buds? Then look no further – this recipe for pasta with seafood is sure to satisfy! Packed full of flavorful ingredients, such as succulent shrimp, scallops, and fragrant spices, this dish will surely become a family favorite. So get ready to enjoy a nature-inspired meal that is sure to delight the senses.
Seafood Pasta Recipe
- 6 ounces scallops
- 8 ounces shelled shrimp
- 12 small clams
- 6 ounces spinach spaghetti
- 1 yellow sweet pepper cut into ¾-inch pieces
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon dried basil crushed
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano crushed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 medium tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Thaw scallops and shrimp, if frozen. Halve any large scallops. Devein shrimp. Scrub clams under cold running water. Cover clams with salted water, using 3 tablespoons salt to 8 cups cold water. Soak for 15 minutes; drain and rinse. Discard water. Repeat twice. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and keep warm. In a large skillet cook clams, yellow sweet pepper, onion, garlic, bouillon granules, basil, oregano, and ¼ teaspoon pepper, covered, in 1 cup water about 5 minutes or till vegetables are nearly tender and clams have opened. Remove clams; discard any unopened shells.
- Stir together cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water; stir into vegetable mixture. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Stir in scallops and shrimp. Cook 3 to 4 minutes more or till scallops are opaque and shrimp turn pink. Stir in tomatoes and clams; heat through. Toss hot spaghetti with seafood mixture and parsley. Serve with Parmesan cheese.