Have you ever tried stuffed mushrooms? It’s a delicious and easy way to impress your guests at any event! Stuffed mushrooms are one of the most popular appetizers out there, and with the right ingredients and a few simple steps, you can make them yourself in no time. Not only are they a great addition to any occasion, but stuffed mushrooms can also be delicious. Whether you’re throwing a party or just looking for an exciting side dish, this stuffed mushroom recipe will surely deliver. It’s quick, simple, and requires minimal ingredients, so it’s perfect for anyone who wants to make an impressive dish with minimal effort. Plus, it’s a great way to get creative with your cooking, as you can customize the ingredients to suit your own taste. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to get cooking!
Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 10- ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- Nonstick spray coating
- 1½ pounds large fresh mushrooms about 20
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup fine dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup finely chopped pimiento
- ½ teaspoon dried basil crushed
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano crushed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Thaw spinach, then drain well by squeezing excess liquid from it. Meanwhile, spray a cold 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick coating. Set baking pan aside.
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Set tops aside. Chop enough mushroom stems to make 2 cups. In a 10-inch skillet cook chopped mushroom stems, onion, and garlic in margarine till onion is tender but not browned. Add thawed spinach. Cook over low heat till most of the liquid is evaporated.
- Stir Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, pimiento, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper into spinach mixture. Spoon mixture into mushroom tops.
- Place stuffed mushroom tops in the prepared baking pan. Bake in a 425° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or till mushrooms are tender.