Ahh, homemade banana bread! There’s nothing quite like it! Sweet, moist, and delicious, it’s a classic favorite that will never go out of style. And the best part is that it’s so easy to make, with just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes in the oven. Look no further if you’re looking for the perfect banana bread recipe! This is the best homemade banana bread recipe, and you won’t be disappointed. You can enjoy this delicious treat in just a few minutes without having to sweat. So what are you waiting for? Get your ingredients ready, and let’s get baking!
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 slightly beaten egg whites
- 1 cup mashed banana
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together egg whites, banana, sugar, and oil. Stir flour mixture into banana mixture just till moistened.
- Spray an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray coating. Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 45 to 50 minutes or till a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool bread in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool thoroughly on a wire rack. For easier slicing, wrap the bread in plastic wrap and store overnight.