Tortellini soup is a deliciously creamy and comforting dish that will please the entire family. With its simple combination of delicious ingredients and its easy-to-follow instructions, this recipe is a great way to warm up on a cold winter night. This delicious and hearty soup is perfect for any occasion, whether it’s a special occasion or a weeknight dinner.
Tortellini soup can be enjoyed as a main dish or served as a side to complement any meal. With its versatility and deliciousness, it’s sure to become a favorite in your household. So if you’re looking for a delicious and satisfying soup, this tortellini recipe is perfect!
Tortellini Soup Recipe
- 3 cups water
- 1 7½- ounce can tomatoes cut up
- 1 tablespoon instant beef bouillon granules
- ½ teaspoon dried basil crushed
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano crushed
- 1 cup loose-pack frozen broccoli
- cauliflower and carrots
- ½ cup frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- In a medium saucepan combine the water, undrained tomatoes, bouillon granules, basil, and oregano.
- Bring to a boil. Stir in frozen vegetables and tortellini.
- Return to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 7 minutes or till tortellini are tender. Stir in parsley.